Visiting Mount Isa City
Visitors to Mount Isa City are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its shopping.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Mount Isa City
- The closest major airport is in Mount Isa, QLD (ISA) 6.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Isa City
Places to visit in the larger region include The Royal Flying Doctor Base, Outback at Isa, and Centenary Park. You'll also find Mount Isa Visitor Information Centre and Riversleigh Fossil Centre in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Mount Isa City. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Mt Isa Verona - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mount Isa City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 99°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Isa City is 15.67 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 50°F