Staff is friendly. However, rooms are pretty old.
The old heaters are a major issue here. They sometimes don't heat up and blow cold air. Most importantly, they make LOUD EXPLOSION SOUND constantly (every 20-min or so) - making sleep quality very bad. Property owner or manager, do me a favor, please be a guest and stay a night right now to experience what your customers are experiencing. If you do care about the reputation and sustainability (long-term) of your business, please, upgrade all the heaters. They are very very terrible. Also, constant natural gas / propane smell when heaters are igniting. It's very terrible. The front desk switched room for me but both rooms' heaters have the same issue. Absolutely a terrible experience. Sleepless night.