Visitors to Moalboal are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and seafood restaurants.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Moalboal
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) 76.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moalboal
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Panagsama Beach and White Beach Moalboal. Top activities include snorkeling and exploring the coral reef, while Moalboal Pier is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Naomi's Bottle Museum and Gaisano Grand Mall Moalboal.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Moalboal. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Marcosas Cottage Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Turtle Bay Dive Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Moalboal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Moalboal each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F