Search Moab, Utah Hotels from AU$50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Dec. 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Moab, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks and riverfront. This city's scenic landscape also attracts tourists.
- There are 516 hotels and other accommodations in Moab
- The closest major airport is in Moab, UT (CNY-Canyonlands Field) 26.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moab
The hiking trails, parks, and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty, and Rotary Park, Slickrock Bike Trail, and Moab KOA are worth a visit. Biking, rafting, and taking adventure tours are top activities, while sights to visit include Amasa Back Trail, Balanced Rock Trail, and Moab Golf Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Moab and Valley Shopping Center.
In Moab, there are 516 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- 57 Robber's Roost - This 4-star condo features free WiFi, a spa tub, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and location.
- Moab Condos 4 Rent - Our customers like the location at this vacation home. Guests who stay at this 4-star vacation home in Moab South Valley can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Getting Around Moab
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Green River Station. Moab might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Moab
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Moab is 8.82 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 17°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Moab?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Moab, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Moab?
What's the best hotel for families in Moab?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Moab?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Moab?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Moab?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Moab?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Moab?
What's the best golf hotel in Moab?
Recent Reviews in Moab
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Moab airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Moab?
- Where to stay near top Moab attractions?
- More accommodation types in Moab
- What kind of hotels are in Moab?
- Which hotel chains are in Moab?
- What are the most popular hotels in Moab?
- Are there hotels near Moab?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends