Visiting Midlands Meander
Guests are sure to enjoy the spas in Midlands Meander. This city attracts visitors with its relaxing ambiance. Top attractions in the area include Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and uShaka Marine World.
- You'll find 689 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Kwazulu-Natal (province)
- Closest major airport is in Pietermaritzburg (PZB) 45.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Midlands Meander
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gowrie Farm Golf Course, Fort Nottingham Nature Reserve, and Nelson Mandela Capture Site Monument. Mooi River Country Club and Umgeni Valley Nature Reserve are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. With 39 hotels and other lodging options available in Midlands Meander, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Fordoun Hotel & Spa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its restaurant and helpful staff.
- Granny Mouse Country House & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star country house, you'll have access to 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its restaurant and helpful staff.
- Everglades Hotel & Conference Centre - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, you'll have access to a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and comfy beds.
Dressing for Midlands Meander
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Midlands Meander gets about 29.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 73°F while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 33°F