Travelers to Medford give high marks for the entertainment choices, popular theater scene, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens, wineries, and live music.
- There are 167 hotels and other accommodations in Medford
- The closest major airport is in Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.) 4.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Medford
Known for its theaters, opera, and live music, the city's cultural venues include Craterian Ginger Rogers Theatre, Children's Museum, and Beekman House. The riverfront, gardens, and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Alba Park, Bear Creek Park, and Fichtner-Mainwaring Park are worth a visit. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while US Cellular Community Park, EdenVale Winery, and Caprice Vineyards are favorite sights to visit.
In Medford, there are 167 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Country Willows Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Winchester Inn - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this inn. With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet.
- Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Medford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Medford gets about 17.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F