Visitors to Marysville are sure to enjoy the shopping and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants.
- You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Huron
- The closest major airport is in Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield) 16.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal) 70.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marysville
Places to visit in the larger region include Glacier Pointe Ice Complex, Blue Water River Walk, and The Great Lakes Maritime Center. Additionally, you'll find McMorran Place and Stones 'N Bones Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 Marysville/Port Huron Area - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Marysville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 33.94 inches of rain falls on Marysville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F