Visitors to Maryland are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maryland
Places to visit in the larger region include Heritage Wines of Stanthrope, Summit Estate Wines, and Lawdogs Australia. Additionally, you'll find Stanthorpe Heritage Museum and Stanthorpe Sports and Country Club in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Curlew Retreat - Amenities in this 5-star villa include a kitchen, a fireplace, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Maryland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Maryland each year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F