Search Martinborough, Wellington Region Hotels from AU$83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Jul. 2020
Upscale lodging choices in Martinborough make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries, gardens, and spas. The relaxing and rural setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Martinborough
- The closest major airport is in Paraparaumu (PPQ) 54.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) 56.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Martinborough
Top activities include wine tasting and biking, while Ata Rangi Vineyard, Martinborough Vineyard, and Muirlea Rise are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Palliser Estate to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Martinborough. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Swan House - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- The Old Manse Boutique b & b - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Pinot Villas - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Martinborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Martinborough gets about 48.98 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Martinborough?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Martinborough, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Martinborough?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Martinborough?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Martinborough?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Martinborough?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Martinborough?
Recent Reviews in Martinborough
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Martinborough airport?
- Where to stay near top Martinborough attractions?
- More accommodation types in Martinborough
- What kind of hotels are in Martinborough?
- Which hotel chains are in Martinborough?
- What are the most popular hotels in Martinborough?
- Are there hotels near Martinborough?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends