Upscale lodging choices in Martinborough make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries, gardens, and spas. The relaxing and rural setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Martinborough
- The closest major airport is in Paraparaumu (PPQ) 54.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) 56.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Martinborough
Top activities include wine tasting and biking, while Ata Rangi Vineyard, Martinborough Vineyard, and Muirlea Rise are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Palliser Estate to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Martinborough. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Swan House - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- The Old Manse Boutique b & b - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Pinot Villas - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Martinborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Martinborough gets about 48.98 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F