- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- La Criee National Theater of Marseille
- 1 min walk
- Musée du Santon
- 2 min walk
- Le Quai du 7ème
- 1 min walk
- La paserelle
- 1 min walk
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Marseille's 7th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Travellers looking for local activities can try Old Port of Marseille and Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Velodrome Stadium or Le Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (406 reviews)
- Good eats (284 reviews)
- Safe (224 reviews)
- La Criee National Theater of Marseille - 1 min walk
- Musée du Santon - 2 min walk
- Abbaye de Saint Victor - 2 min walk
- Fort Saint Nicholas - 6 min walk
- Musee des Docks Romains - 17 min walk
- Marseille Saint Charles Station - 4 min drive
- Vieux-Port Station - 10 min walk
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 21 min drive
- Le Quai Du 7éme — 1 min walk
- Le Quai du 7ème - 1 min walk
- La paserelle - 1 min walk
- Le Café des Arts - 1 min walk
- L'Alegria - 3 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Radisson Blu Hotel Marseille Vieux Port
- Radisson Blu Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Radisson Marseille
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Had to switch rooms two times because the rooms smelled like cigarette smoke. Our final room smelled the least, but had less windows. But they were very accommodating, especially when we extended our stay.