- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Green Dragon
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double En-suite
About this area
The Green Dragon is located in Marlborough. The Merchant's House Marlborough and Silbury Hill are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at North Wessex Downs and Coate Water Country Park.
- The Merchant's House Marlborough - 1 min walk
- Avebury Circle - 9 min drive
- Avebury Stone Circle - 9 min drive
- West Kennet Long Barrow - 11 min drive
- Barbury Castle - 28 min drive
- Bedwyn Station - 13 min drive
- Southampton (SOU) - 58 min drive
- The Green Dragon - 1 min walk
- Cafe Nero - 1 min walk
- Costa - 1 min walk
- The Polly Tearooms - 1 min walk
- No 48 Tapas & Grill - 2 min walk
About this property
The Green Dragon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wonderful hotel and location.
The hotel was amazing! Very quirky and old, our room was at the top of the hotel and had wonky floors and ceiling, so cool. The room itself was clean, super comfy and even tho it looked out over the highstreet, it wasn’t noisy to sleep. The breakfast was simply amazing, soooo good. Had an amazing time and would recommend this hotel for sure. Only downside is you have to park a little walk away but it wasn’t expensive.