Search Mallaig, Scotland Hotels from AU$114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Mallaig are sure to enjoy the restaurants, seaside, and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Mallaig, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mallaig
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Camusdarach Beach, Morar Beach, and Loch Morar. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Circular Walk is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mallaig Heritage Centre and Loch Nevis.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Mallaig. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- West Highland Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Getting Around Mallaig
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Mallaig is a breeze. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Mallaig Station or Morar Station. You can take a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Mallaig
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 60°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Mallaig gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 60°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mallaig?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mallaig, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Mallaig?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mallaig?
Recent Reviews in Mallaig
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mallaig airport?
- Where to stay near top Mallaig attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mallaig
- Which hotel chains are in Mallaig?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mallaig?
- Are there hotels near Mallaig?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends