- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Yianna Caravel
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, Sea View
About this area
Located in Malevizi, Yianna Caravel is on the beach. Palace of Knossos and Venetian Walls are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ammoudara Beach and Pantanassa. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Pankritio Stadium or Theodoros Vardinogiannis Stadium.
- Ammoudara Beach - 3 min drive
- Venetian Walls - 13 min drive
- Hania Gate - 14 min drive
- Kapetan Mihalis Korakas - 14 min drive
- Natural History Museum of Crete - 15 min drive
- Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 16 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The Location was perfect to the beach, beach bar was very fancy and I loved it! and all the staff were very nice! I think it’s a renovated hotel? There wasn’t a fan inside the bathroom so you only can open the small window the way is okay but there were too many bugs so I felt a little uncomfortable! I think it would be perfect if there’s a fan in the bathroom. But thank you for your service!