Visitors to Male are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Male
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.) 3.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Male
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Rasfannu, Sultan Park, and Villingili Public Beach. Boating is a top activity, and Hulhumale Ferry Terminal is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are National Stadium and Chaandhanee Magu.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Male. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Somerset Hotel - This 4-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- The Beehive - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a free airport shuttle.
- Somerset Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a free airport shuttle. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Male
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 79°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 77°F
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Male each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas November and December are often coldest, averaging 77°F