Visiting Malapascua Island
Travelers to Malapascua Island give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and ecotours. In Malapascua Island, there are 20 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Malapascua Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Bounty Beach and Guimbitayan Beach. Diving is a top activity, and Daanbantayan Ferry Port is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Logon Church and Bagacay Point Lighthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Malapascua Island. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Buena Vida Resort and Spa - This 3-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Ocean Vida Beach and Dive Resort - Our customers like the beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Evolution Dive and Beach Resort - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, a bar, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Malapascua Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Malapascua Island is 1.97 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 75°F