The price is AU$79 per night from 20 Jan. to 21 Jan.AU$79
20 Jan. - 21 Jan.
4.4/5 Excellent! (41 reviews)
The real Maldives
"I stayed here for 4 days just after they reopened from the Pandemic 2020 nightmare we all experienced, so my experience is limited. However, the place is nice and very reasonably priced. It gives you an authentic experience of an out-island in the Maldives. The service by the staff, from Mr. Zala ..."
The price is AU$173 per night from 21 Jan. to 22 Jan.AU$173
21 Jan. - 22 Jan.
4.6/5 Wonderful! (5 reviews)
A beautiful experience @Mahibadhoo...Maldives !
"Mazin & team took care of almost everything we had asked for...they were very accommodative. The rooms are spacious & the open air shower an experience for the kids ! They have many activities off which the over night picnic is a must do :)"
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
expedia verified reviews
"First of all would like to thank everyone at Amaya kuda rah resort for such a pleasurable stay from check in all through to check out! The staff are delightful and cheery, and the resort is breath taking. The restaurant and pool bar are amazing, and the staff are wonderful help. A special thank you to Bayzid for such special decorations in the room that are magnificent! As well as Rayan and his team at the dive center for an awesome time snorkeling and water sports activities! Lovely team all in, and thanks again for a lovely stay. "
A verified traveller stayed at Amaya Resorts And Spas Kuda Rah
"We just completed today our amazing stay at Centara Grand and I highly recommended. It is truly a five star experience:
1. The view is spectacular. The weather and water temperature was perfect. The resort is spotless and super clean.
2. The infinity pool has a tremendous view of the sea. Bar and buffet right next door.
3. Snorkeling - lots to see including turtles, baby sharks, and many other beautiful fish. All rooms are also equipped with life jackets .
4. Food - I chose the all inclusive option and was totally worth it for us . Food is fresh everyday and many options. I included few fotos. We like The Reef, Thai and Italian restaurant.
5. Service - the staff is super attentive, helpful and hospitable. Special shout out to Chandani Jayatillaka, Mitchell (supervisor), Faruk, and food servers Husain, Hunid and Nada! You made our trip an unforgettable one.
6. Spa - Totally worth it. The Maldives Massage was incredible!
7. Non motorized equipment was fun and safe to use.
8. Even though many of the rooms are occupied the resort felt like is was never crowded. Lots of space in the beach all around the island.
9. Room- we got the duplex and it was all worth it. The rooms were large and had all of the tolietries you need. Large umbrellas are also provided.
10. Excursions are provided for an additional price.
We only stayed for 9 days and wished we had stayed longer!
A verified traveller from Pelham stayed at Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives
"We loved our vacation at Lily Beach. A huge thank you to Mussey and the house boy for all the special things they did to make our stay over the top special. Our villa was awesome! We especially enjoyed the house reef snorkeling, the spa, and lots of relaxing. "
A verified traveller stayed at Lily Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
"Finally made it to Maldives. We can’t say enough positive things about this resort. From the time we landed in Male to our entire stay. The staff and hotel are nothing short of amazing. They are on top of your entire stay. From flight arrival to departure. The food is so wonderful and last but not least pictures and videos do not do this place justice. Breathtakingly Beautiful! Thank you for an amazing experience."
A verified traveller stayed at lti Maafushivaru Maldives
"I booked this resort for my parents and they loved it. My parents lost their passport when they got out of the airport and the staff of the resort helped a lot during the process and took great care of my parents. Eventually the passports were found which was a big relief! I would highly recommend this resort to anyone traveling to Maldives. It’s really beautiful and my parents kept telling me how clear the water is 😁 "
"The stay was breathtaking. Enjoyable, comfortable and memorable.
The resort offers many options of dining and entertainment. From swimming with whale sharks to private cooking session and yoga at the beach, all of it was seemless joy!!"
A verified traveller stayed at LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas