- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Principal Madrid - Small Luxury Hotels of The World
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premium Double Room
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Madrid, The Principal Madrid - Small Luxury Hotels of The World is in the city centre and near a metro station. Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gran Via Street and Principe Pio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at WiZink Center or The Magic Box. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Gran Via Street - 1 min walk
- Paseo del Prado - 5 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 6 min walk
- Puerta del Sol - 8 min walk
- Teatro Lara - 10 min walk
- Banco de Espana Station - 4 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 10 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 19 min drive
- Josemi - 1 min walk
- Yakitoro by Chicote - 1 min walk
- 44 Sushi Bar - 1 min walk
- La Paella de la Reina - 1 min walk
- Noma - 1 min walk
About this property
The Principal Madrid - Small Luxury Hotels of The World
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 110 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.32 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 39 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Principal Madrid Hotel
- Principal Hotel
- Principal Madrid
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very good location, fantastic view from terrace and great restored historic building