Visiting Little River
History buffs will enjoy exploring Little River, and visitors give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. Culturally-rich and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. In Little River, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Little River
The city's seaside and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Van Damme State Park. You'll also find Big River and Ford House Visitor Center and Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Little River. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Glendeven Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Cottages at Little River Cove - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Little River Inn - This 3.5-star inn features a golf course, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Little River
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Little River is 42.68 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F