Visiting Lefkada Island
Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches in Lefkada Island.
- There are 170 hotels and other accommodations in Lefkada Island
- Closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National) 27.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lefkada Island
The natural setting of the beach is picturesque, and places to visit include Dimosari Waterfalls, Nidri Waterfalls, and Perigiali Beach. Onasis Statue and Church of Agia Kiriaki are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. In Lefkada Island you'll find 170 hotels and other lodging accommodations to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Rouda Bay Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star aparthotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
- Aliki Hotel - Amenities at this 4-star aparthotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and overall value.
- Avra Hotel - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Visitors like its clean rooms.
Dressing for Lefkada Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Lefkada Island gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F