Visitors can enjoy all that Lansdowne has to offer including the riverfront and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Boldt Castle.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.) 42.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers) 47.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lansdowne
Favorite places to visit in the city include Smuggler's Glen Golf Course, The Landon Bay Centre, and 1000 Islands Skydeck. Additionally, you might want to add St. Lawrence Islands National Park to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- B & B Tekdiv - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Boldt Castle, located 6.6 mi (10.6 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Lansdowne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 36.06 inches of rain falls on Lansdowne each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F