- Liked: Cleanliness
- Kahana Beach
- 6 min walk
- Napili Bay
- 5 min drive
- Miso Phat Sushi
- 2 min walk
- Maui Brewing Company
- 3 min walk
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Lahaina, Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger is in the historical district and near the beach. Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course and Lahaina Harbor are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Napili Bay and Kapalua Beach.
- Kahana Beach - 6 min walk
- Napili Bay - 5 min drive
- Napili Bay Beach - 5 min drive
- Kapalua Beach - 7 min drive
- Kapalua Golf Resort Bay Course - 7 min drive
- Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station - 4 min drive
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 48 min drive
- Miso Phat Sushi - 2 min walk
- Maui Brewing Company - 3 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
- A’a Roots - 3 min drive
- Maui Taco - 3 min drive
About this property
Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 314.64 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal Kahana Maui Outrigger Condo Lahaina
- Royal Kahana Maui Outrigger Lahaina
- Royal Kahana Maui Outrigger
- Royal Kahana Maui Outrigger Condo
- Royal Kahana Maui Outrigger h
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed in a studio condo with an ocean view and we were not disappointed! We actually had a full and incredible ocean view! It was so beautiful to wake up to the sounds of ocean waves and the panoramic view. The building is situated just a few steps from the water. Hence, erosion issues made the beach inaccessible and there were sand bags blocking the area off. We just drove a couple miles up the road to Kaanapali beach which was amazing and easy public access.The condo itself was clean and updated with a kitchenette, dishes and even a washer dryer in the bathroom. Did not see any bugs the 5 days we were there.Good location near great beaches, restraunts and shopping. Would stay again.