Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 10 Oct. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Lagos has to offer including the seafood restaurants, soccer matches, and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 532 hotels and other accommodations in Lagos
- The closest major airport is in Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.) 5.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lagos
Cultural venues in the city include Nigerian National Museum, MUSON Centre, and Black Heritage Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ikeja Golf Club and Igbobi College.
In Lagos, there are 532 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Wheatbaker - This 5-star hotel in Ikoyi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The Sojourner by Genesis - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ikeja can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Radisson Blu Lagos Ikeja Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Ikeja can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Lagos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- About 68.27 inches of rain falls on Lagos each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lagos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lagos, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Lagos?
What's the best hotel for families in Lagos?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Lagos?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Lagos?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Lagos?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Lagos?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Lagos?
What's the best boutique hotel in Lagos?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Lagos?
Recent Reviews in Lagos
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Lagos airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Lagos?
- Where to stay near top Lagos attractions?
- More accommodation types in Lagos
- What kind of hotels are in Lagos?
- Which hotel chains are in Lagos?
- What are the most popular hotels in Lagos?
- Are there hotels near Lagos?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends