4/5 Very Good! (607 reviews)
Overpriced for the quality of the room.
Main concerns and turn offs of the room:
- bathroom not sufficiently clean (previous guests’ hair and comb left in the bathroom)
- cutlery and dishes were not all clean, some had old food caked into them
- King bed was advertised in the booking, Queen bed provided
- no tissues provided
- insufficient toilet paper and dishwashing liquid for the 3 nights
- a lot of dust gathered in the hard-to-reach parts of the room (tops of picture frames, TVs, cabinets, etc.)
The location was ideal and the furnishings in the room were quite modern. The room was also quite spacious.
Similar quality and standard that I would expect from a small-town motor inn, I expected better when paying for a “resort”.
Reviewed on 13 Apr. 2022