- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Harbour City
- 9 min walk
- Kowloon Park
- 10 min walk
- Goobna Chicken
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Hotel Panorama is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Hong Kong Disneyland and Hong Kong Observatory are also worth visiting.
- Harbour City - 9 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 10 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 11 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 15 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 4 min walk
- Whampoa Station - 10 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 33 min drive
- AVA Restaurant Slash Bar — 1 min walk
- Goobna Chicken - 1 min walk
- Spades - 1 min walk
- Cali Cali - 1 min walk
- The Old Monk Bar & Grill - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- To find out about various transportation options to the hotel, guests should contact the property in advance using the contact details in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb/11 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 440.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for HKD 440.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 228 for adults and HKD 158 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: HKD 440.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Panorama Rhombus Kowloon
- Hotel Panorama Rhombus
- Panorama Rhombus Kowloon
- Panorama Rhombus
- Panorama By Rhombus Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Hong Kong
- Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Kowloon
- Panorama Kowloon
- Hotel Panorama By Rhombus
- Liked: Cleanliness
Good location - foods , shopping and near subway