Overview of Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Ocean-View Room (2 Queen Beds)
Deluxe Ocean-View Room (1 King Size Bed)
Two Queen Beds
One King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Garden View
Deluxe Garden View Room (2 Queen Beds)
Accessible: Deluxe Ocean-View Room (1 King Size Bed)
Two Queen Beds Garden View Accessible
One King Bed Garden View Accessible
Accessible: Deluxe Garden View Room(2 Queen Beds)
Accessible: Delluxe Garden View View (1 King Size Bed)
Deluxe Garden View Room (1 King Size Bed)
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View (Club)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Garden View Executive Suite
Deluxe Garden View Executive Suite KG
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Deluxe)
Accessible: Club Ocean View Prime Executive Suite
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom
Ocean View Prime Executive Suite
Premium Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Premium Suite, Ocean View (Prime)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Elite)
Presidential Suite, 3 Bedrooms (Maile)
Presidential Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Accessible (Lokelani)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View (Club)
About this area
Located in Kihei, Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea is next to a golf course and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wailea Beach and Keawakapu Beach.
- Shops at Wailea - 13 min walk
- Ulua Beach - 19 min walk
- Wailea Beach - 4 min drive
- Maluaka Beach - 5 min drive
- Keawakapu Beach - 8 min drive
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 29 min drive
- Ferraro's Bar E Ristorant — 1 min walk
- DOU Steak and Seafood — 1 min walk
- Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante - 3 min walk
- DUO - 3 min walk
- Cafe Kula - 6 min walk
About this property
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 27.00 and USD 54.00 for adults, and USD 7.00 and USD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-109-950-7712-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui
- Four Seasons Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Maui
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was beautiful and beautifully located. I don't think there is any room with a bad view, whether it looks out to the ocean or not. We had a garden outside of our room on the 4th floor, which seems odd, but it was nice to have a little patio that allowed us to sit outside. The staff was incredibly friendly and always greeted us with an "aloha." Great restaurants with great views. Food and drinks are pricey, but worth the splurge to be in such an incredible place. We'll be back.