Search Khlong Thom, Krabi Province Hotels from AU$20
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Nov. 2020
Visiting Khlong Thom
Visitors can enjoy all that Khlong Thom has to offer including the hot springs, spas, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. A top sight in the area is Ko Jum Beach.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Khlong Thom
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) 32 from the city center
- The next closest is in Trang (TST) 63.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Khlong Thom
Notable city landmarks like Namtok Ron Hot Spring Waterfall and Wat Khlong Thom might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Emerald Pool and Emerald Pool Hot Spring exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Wat Khlong Thom Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Khlong Thom. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Wareerak Hot Spring Retreat by Vacation Village is 1.9 mi from the city's heart. This 3-star resort in Khlong Thom features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free parking.
- VP Resort is located within 3.6 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Khlong Thom can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Vanilla Ville Resort is located 4.3 mi from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Khlong Thom features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Ko Jum Beach, located 16.8 mi (27.1 from the heart of the city, and Wat Kaew Korawaram, which is 22.4 mi (36 away.
Dressing for Khlong Thom
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Khlong Thom gets about 3.07 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Khlong Thom?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Khlong Thom, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Khlong Thom?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Khlong Thom?
Recent Reviews in Khlong Thom
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Khlong Thom airport?
- Where to stay near top Khlong Thom attractions?
- More accommodation types in Khlong Thom
- Which hotel chains are in Khlong Thom?
- What are the most popular hotels in Khlong Thom?
- Are there hotels near Khlong Thom?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends