Search Katanning, Western Australia Hotels from AU$265
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Sep. 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Katanning has to offer including the golf courses and parks. Those visiting the city may also want to enjoy things to do around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Katanning
The picturesque setting of Piesse Park and O'Callaghan Park Racecourse exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Katanning Golf Course to your agenda.
Dressing for Katanning
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Katanning is 17.99 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 41°F