Visitors can enjoy all that Jezzine has to offer including its restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Souqs, Tyre, and Mogran.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Jezzine
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) 31.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jezzine
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Souqs, Tyre, and Mogran. Additionally, you'll find Beiteddine Palace and Musée Du Savon in the area.
As you book your getaway to Jezzine, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but here are lodging options in the area.
- Iris Flower Hotel is located in central Jezzine. This 3-star hotel in Jezzine features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Golden Lili Resort & Spa is located 0.9 mi from the heart of Jezzine. This guesthouse in Jezzine features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Remhala Guest House is 1.1 mi from central Jezzine. This 5-star resort in Aley features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Jezzine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Jezzine is 35.04 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 52°F