- Jerusalem International YMCA
- 1 min walk
- Mamilla Mall
- 8 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue
- 9 min walk
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, King David Jerusalem is in an area with great shopping. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Zion and Temple Mount. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 1 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 8 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 9 min walk
- Jaffa Gate - 9 min walk
- Mount Zion - 17 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 14 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 16 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Regence – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Kings Garden Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Poolside Snack Bar – Poolside diner with a bar. Serves light fare daily.
- The Oriental Bar – Open daily.
About this property
King David Jerusalem
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests must show the original itinerary voucher to the hotel's front desk upon check-in.
- Please note that check-in starts at 17:00 on Saturdays and the final day of Jewish holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ILS 120.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 70 for adults and ILS 35 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- King David Jerusalem Hotel
- King David Hotel
- King David Jerusalem
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort