Visiting Isle of Mull
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Isle of Mull, which is also known for its waterfront and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Isle of Mull
- The closest major airport is in Tiree (TRE) 49.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isle of Mull
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Ben More, Isle of Ulva, and Carsaig Arches. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Staffa and Moy Castle.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Park Lodge Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Isle of Mull
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Isle of Mull gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 59°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F