- Free WiFi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 Queen Bed
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV and DVD player
Food & Drink – Kitchen with fridge, hob, oven and microwave
Bathroom – Towels and bathtub or shower
Practical – Washing machine
Comfort – Heating
Need to know – No housekeeping, towels not available, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This cottage is located in Inverness. Notable landmarks in the area include Inverness Castle and Culloden Battlefield. Inverness Botanic Gardens and Wildwoodz Paintball and Lasertag Park are also worth visiting.
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve - 5 min walk
- Inverness Museum and Art Gallery - 12 min walk
- Eastgate Shopping Centre - 12 min walk
- Inverness Castle - 13 min walk
- Inverness Cathedral - 17 min walk
- Inverness Station - 6 min walk
- Inverness (INV) - 17 min drive
- The Innes - 1 min walk
- Ashes at The Phoenix - 5 min walk
- Nip Inn - 5 min walk
- Thai Dining - 5 min walk
- Blackfriars - 5 min walk
About this property
Innes Street Apartment
This Inverness cottage provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: GBP 24.0.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.