Visitors can enjoy all that Ilheus-Itacare has to offer including the water parks, waterfront, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens.
- There are 138 hotels and other accommodations in Ilheus-Itacare
- The closest major airport is in Ilheus (IOS) 18.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ilheus-Itacare
Cultural venues in the city include Casa Verde Museum, Adonias Filho Cultural Center and Theater, and Sacred Art Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Pernambuco Hill, Tijuipe Waterfall, and Nore Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Enchanted Lagoon and North Beach.
In Ilheus-Itacare, there are 138 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pousada Villa Maeva Itacaré - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Dreamland Bungalows - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Transamérica Ilha de Comandatuba - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Ilha de Comandatuba can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ilheus-Itacare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Ilheus-Itacare gets about 43.74 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F