Visitors can enjoy all that Ibarra has to offer including the volcano viewpoints and lakeside setting. This city's rich culture also attracts tourists.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Ibarra
- The closest major airport is in Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) 63.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ibarra
Cultural venues in the city include Cotocachi Cultural Museum, Ibarra Cultural Center, and Central Bank Museum - Ibarra. The city's natural beauty is on display at Cotocachi National Park, Laguna Cuicocha, and Cuicocha Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Merced Park and Condor Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ibarra. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hosteria Cananvalle - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hacienda Chorlavi - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hostería Cabañas del Lago - This 3.5-star inn features a marina, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ibarra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.92 inches of rain falls on Ibarra each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F