- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed (Club Access)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Club Access)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Regency Suite King
Regency Executive Suite King
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
About this area
In the business district, Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Memorial Park and Discovery Green, while Houston Zoo and Downtown Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at NRG Park or NRG Stadium.
- Lakewood Church - 5 min drive
- Memorial Park - 5 min drive
- Rice University - 6 min drive
- Houston Methodist Hospital - 9 min drive
- Texas Children's Hospital - 9 min drive
- Wheeler Station - 7 min drive
- Houston Station - 11 min drive
- Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 21 min drive
- Urban Star Bar — 1 min walk
- Urban Star Market — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 4 min walk
- Smashburger - 5 min walk
- The Capital Grille - 5 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Destination fee: USD 1.16 per accommodation, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.64 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria Hotel Houston
- Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria Hotel