Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with 3 restaurants and free airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from 1940 Air Terminal Museum and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Glenbrook Park Golf Course. Almeda Mall and Pasadena Little Theatre are also within 6 mi (10 km).
3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this hotel. Free self parking and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 303 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. WiFi and room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Doubletree by Hilton Houston Hobby Airport
Doubletree by Hilton Houston Hobby Airport features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 18000 square feet (1672 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Doubletree by Hilton Houston Hobby Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Year Built 1982
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
This hotel has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Minimum guest age is 21
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel Houston Hobby Airport
- Doubletree Hilton Houston Hobby Airport
- Doubletree Houston Hobby Airport
- Hilton Houston Hobby Airport
- Hilton Houston Hobby Airport Hotel Houston
- Doubletree Hilton Houston Hobby Airport Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Hobby Airport Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Hobby Airport
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.