History buffs will enjoy exploring Holbrook, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Vibrant and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its parks and local tours.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Holbrook
- The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional) 75 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Holbrook
Cultural venues in the city include Navajo County Historical Society Museum, Old Trails Museum, and Lorenzo Hubbell Trading Post. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Puerco Pueblo, Agate House, and Homolovi Ruins State Park. The desert and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Petrified Forest National Park, Little Painted Desert County Park, and McHood Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Holbrook. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Violet Rose Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- La Posada Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Winslow Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Getting Around Holbrook
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Winslow Station. Holbrook might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Holbrook
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Holbrook gets about 5.71 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F