- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Sunrise Central Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, No Windows
Premier Double with Window
Suite Double with Window
Deluxe Twin Room, No Windows
Suite Twin with Window
Premier Twin with Window
Run Of House Top Pick
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Sunrise Central Hotel is located in Ho Chi Minh City's District 1 neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City and Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Skydeck and Saigon Superbowl are also worth visiting.
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - 5 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 6 min walk
- Saigon Square - 7 min walk
- Independence Palace - 9 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 11 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 13 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Sunny — 1 min walk
About this property
Sunrise Central Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 690000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly and polite staffs ! The breakfast buffet is excellent ( many choice of dishes ) even you are vegetarian ! I really enjoyed it !