- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- War Remnants Museum
- 6 min walk
- Independence Palace
- 7 min walk
- Diamond Plaza
- 8 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Aristo Saigon Hotel is in the business district and connected to the convention centre. War Remnants Museum and Museum of Ho Chi Minh City are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Independence Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica. Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- War Remnants Museum - 6 min walk
- Independence Palace - 7 min walk
- Diamond Plaza - 8 min walk
- Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica - 8 min walk
- Saigon Central Post Office - 9 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 11 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Aristo Saigon Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for VND 675000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 280000 for adults and VND 140000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 590000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: VND 100000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 675000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Aristo Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Aristo Saigon Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Aristo Saigon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Lovely staff, welcoming and polite. Room was spacious and clean, just a little outdated, but still in good conditions. Only disappointing bit was that the nice sauna and steam room are only for men, ladies have a tiny one in their changing room.