Visitors can enjoy all that Hawkesbury has to offer including the churches and riverfront. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawkesbury
A favorite place to visit in the city is Natural History Museum of Prescott-Russell Inc.. Additionally, you'll find Hawkesbury Golf and Curling Club and L'Orignal Old Jail in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hawkesbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- Hawkesbury gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°F