Visitors can enjoy all that Hamilton has to offer including the art, restaurants, and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Hamilton, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
A favorite place to visit in the city is First Baptist Church. Additionally, you'll find Guin Hayden Riley Park and Guin City Plaza in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Key West Inn Hamilton - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Hamilton gets about 62.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F