Search Hamilton, Alabama Hotels from AU$76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Aug. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hamilton has to offer including the art, restaurants, and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Hamilton, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
A favorite place to visit in the city is First Baptist Church. Additionally, you'll find Guin Hayden Riley Park and Guin City Plaza in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Key West Inn Hamilton - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Hamilton gets about 62.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F