Search Grafton, North Dakota Hotels from AU$109
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Grafton has to offer including its parks. In Grafton, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Grand Forks, ND (GFK-Grand Forks Intl.) 54.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grafton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Grafton Chamber of Commerce, Leistikow Park, and Centennial Center. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Grafton, you can select from the following hotels and lodging choices within 5 miles of the city center.
- Select Inn Grafton is located in the heart of Grafton. This 2.5-star hotel in Grafton features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Leonard Motel is located in central Grafton. This 2-star motel in Grafton features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Grafton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be -5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and -4°F at night
- Grafton gets about 18.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°F