Visiting Fernando de Noronha
Visitors can enjoy all that Fernando de Noronha has to offer including the beaches, monuments, and seafood restaurants. In Fernando de Noronha, there are 56 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Fernando de Noronha (FEN) 2.2 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fernando de Noronha
The city is notable for landmarks like Remedios Fort, Santo Antonio Fort Ruins, and Sao Pedro Chapel. The city's natural beauty is on display at Meio Beach, Cachorro Beach, and Conceicao Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Flamboyant Square and Sao Miguel Palace.
In Fernando de Noronha, there are 56 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pousada Atobá - This 2.5-star pousada in Floresta Velha features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Teju-Açu Eco Pousada - This 3.5-star pousada in Floresta Velha features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Pousada Del Mares - With a stay at this 2-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Fernando de Noronha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.46 inches of rain falls on Fernando de Noronha each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F