Visitors are sure to enjoy the spas, bars, and restaurants in Enfield. This city attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance. A top sight in the area is Hill of Tara.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Meath (county)
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB) 38.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Enfield
- The Johnstown Estate - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests have access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
A popular sight you might want to visit outside of the city is Hill of Tara located 14.9 mi (23.9 from the city center.
Getting Around Enfield
Enfield has transportation options to help you easily get around. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Enfield Station.
Dressing for Enfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Enfield is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 69°F while the coldest months are January and January with an average of 37°F