Search Ein Bokek, Tamar Hotels from AU$170
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Ein Bokek
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Ein Bokek, and visitors give high marks for the seaside, relaxing spas, and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. In Ein Bokek, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ein Bokek
Places to visit in the larger region include Masada National Park, Glass Art Museum Arad, and Lot’s Cave. You'll also find Tel Arad National Park and Ein Gedi Spa in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ein Bokek. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Isrotel Dead Sea - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Crowne Plaza Dead Sea - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and a private beach.
- Spa Club Dead Sea - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Ein Bokek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.91 inches of rain falls on Ein Bokek each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ein Bokek?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ein Bokek, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Ein Bokek?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Ein Bokek?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Ein Bokek?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Ein Bokek?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Ein Bokek?
What's the best boutique hotel in Ein Bokek?
Recent Reviews in Ein Bokek
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ein Bokek airport?
- Where to stay near top Ein Bokek attractions?
- Which hotel chains are in Ein Bokek?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ein Bokek?
- Are there hotels near Ein Bokek?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends