Travelers to Edgartown give high marks for the array of wineries, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its beaches.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Edgartown
- The closest major airport is in Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard) 8.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal) 36.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Edgartown
Cultural venues in the city include Vincent House Museum, Martha's Vineyard Museum, and Martha's Vineyard Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Lighthouse Beach, Bend in the Road Beach, and Chappaquiddick. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Whaling Church and Edgartown Public Library.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Edgartown. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lightkeepers Inn - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable beds.
- Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- The Ashley Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Edgartown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Edgartown gets about 45.16 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F