Travelers will find plenty to explore and enjoy in Cubba. The closest major airport is in Cobar, NSW (CAZ) 54.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cubba
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mount Grenfell Historic Site.
Dressing for Cubba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Cubba gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 44°F