Visitors can enjoy all that Cobar has to offer including the breweries, local tours, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Cobar
- The closest major airport is in Cobar, NSW (CAZ) 3.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cobar
Favorite places to visit in the city include Fort Bourke Hill Lookout, Great Cobar Heritage Centre, and Miners Park. Additionally, you might want to add Dalton Park to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cobar Town and Country Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cobar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 12.48 inches of rain falls on Cobar each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 43°F