Travelers to Cuba will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Cuba, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cuba
Places to visit in the larger region include Ruinas Romanas de Sao Cucufate, Villa of Sao Cucufate, and Rainha Dona Leonor Regional Museum. You'll also find Museu Visigotico--Igreja de Santo Amaro and Museu Visigótico in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Herdade do Gizo - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Cuba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Cuba gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F