Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Crianlarich, which is also known for its bars and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Crianlarich
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) 62.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crianlarich
A favorite place to visit in the city is Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. You'll also find Falls of Falloch and Balquhidder Church in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Crianlarich. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Clifton Cottage - Amenities at this 3-star cottage include free parking.
- Inverardran Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi.
- The Luib Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Crianlarich
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Crianlarich Station, Crianlarich Tyndrum Upper Station, or Crianlarich Tyndrum Lower Station. Crianlarich might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Crianlarich
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Crianlarich is 52.09 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F