Search Coral Bay, Western Australia Hotels from AU$233
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Coral Bay
Visitors to Coral Bay are sure to enjoy the coral reefs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and seafood restaurants.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coral Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Coral Bay Beach. Additionally, you'll find Ningaloo Reef in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ningaloo Reef Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Coral Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 54°F at night
- About 0.35 inches of rain falls on Coral Bay each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F